Who are we?
We’re Spirit AI Ltd & Inc, 09745797, registered address 14 Charterhouse Square, London, EC1M 6AX.
How do we collect information from you?
We obtain information about you when you sign up for access to Spirit AI, when you use Spirit AI, and when you sign up for our email newsletter. We also collect any personal information that is in data and code that you choose to upload to our website.
Why do we collect information from you?
We collect the information that we need in order to provide you with access to Spirit AI. We use your information to administer your account, take payments from you (if applicable), provide you with news and updates on Spirit AI, information about Spirit AI goods or services which may interest you, and improve Spirit AI for you and other users.
Information you give us
When you sign up for our email newsletter, we collect your name, email address and company details (if applicable). When you sign up to Spirit AI, we collect your Spirit AI username, display name and email address, plus optional additional information about your company, job role and your intended use of Spirit AI. If you contact us, for example to report a problem or send us a question, we store details of the communication. We also store any data and code you upload to Spirit AI as part of your use of the service, which may include personal information. You are under no obligation to provide any personal information. However, if you should choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
Information we collect about you
When you use Spirit AI, we collect information on the actions you take, and the time you take
those actions. By using cookies, we also collect information such as the type of internet
browser you use, though none of this information is stored alongside your personal information
- for more information, see the Cookies section below.
With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page. You cannot be identified from this aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.
- Any phone number used to call our customer service number or social media handle used to connect with our customer service team.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use information you give to us in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including to process your payments, and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about Spirit AI, and other of our services that may interest you.
- Notify you of changes to our services.
- To ensure in our legitimate interests that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide.
We may use information we collect about you in the following ways:
- To administer our site under our terms and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, and, in our legitimate interests, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our product and site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our legitimate efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
- For our legitimate interest of measuring or understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them in our legitimate interests and subject to your stated preferences where relevant.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive marketing information from us. If you do not want to receive news and updates from us, please click the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email, or contact us: email@example.com. You will continue to receive any essential emails regarding your Spirit AI account.
Cookies and other technologies
When you visit Spirit AI, a web server sends a cookie or other similar technology to your
computer or mobile device. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your
computer or mobile device when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track
information. A number of cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and
expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return
to Spirit AI, and will last for longer. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but
if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that and your help screen or manual will
tell you how to do this. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our website
if you do so. Cookies are specific to the server that created them and cannot be accessed by
other servers, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web.
Although they do identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify users and
passwords and credit card information are not stored in cookies.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website and under our terms with you. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into your User account.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us for our legitimate purposes to improve the way our website works, for example, by making sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get and ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us, subject to your choices and preferences, to customise elements of the layout and/or content of pages for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
Some of the cookies used by Spirit AI are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf, as detailed below.
Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. If you want to disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. You can learn more about cookies by visiting AllAboutCookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser or mobile device. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of Spirit AI.
The cookies we use
Cookie purpose description: These are essential site cookies, used by the google reCAPTCHA. These cookies use an unique identifier for tracking purposes and is used to distinguish between humans and bots.
Cookie purpose description: Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets cookies in order to allow us to evaluate and report on the use of our website. It i widely used across the web and all data is anonymised meaning the cookies carry no personally identifiable information. These cookies help us to understand our visitor's behaviour and allow us to make improvements to our users' experience. It's a win-win relationship. To find out more, please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
Cookie purpose description: This tracking feature is called WebSights, from the company ZoomInfo. It allows us to identify companies that visit our website by tracking their IP addresses. (https://www.zoominfo.com/). The tracking code does install a cookie on the visitor browser ((https://www.zoominfo.com/about-zoominfo/privacy-center). The Data is stored by ZoomInfo and us.
Who has access to your information?
Links to other websites
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. Any sensitive information is encrypted. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems. Where we have given (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our websites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
How do we store your information?
How long do we keep your information?
If you ask us to delete your account, any project or profile information, plus any templates created by you that are not being used by other users, will be deleted immediately. However, templates created by you that are already being used by other users may continue to be available to those users. If we delete your account for other reasons - such as a missed payment on a paid account - we will continue to store all projects, profile information and templates for a minimum period of 2 years after closure of an account, in order to allow the account to be reactivated without any data loss. We reserve the right to delete all templates, profile information and projects at the end of this period, or sooner on request from the company administrator who controls the account.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us, and we will
not contact you unless you have given prior consent. If you do not want to receive news and
updates from us, please click the “Unsubscribe” link in any email, or contact us:
firstname.lastname@example.org (you will continue to receive any essential emails regarding your
Spirit AI account). You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you.
To request this information, contact us at email@example.com
You also have a right:
- To request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us.
- To withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and request that we cease processing your data.
- To request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example).
- To request that your data be transferred to a third party.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, you can correct this by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unhappy with the way we have handled your information, you also have a right to complain to a supervisory authority. Our supervisory authority is the UK Information Commissioner.